Paninis are great to serve all day. It can be a really nice breakfast that will kick start your body for the day, and it can also be a sumptuous lunch, without the guilt. Paninis are already great for snacks for your kids’ lunch box, and if you want to start introducing veggies to your little ones, a Panini will surely help you do the job easy and fast.
When making Paninis, it is very important to have a nice and good quality Panini maker. If you are looking for one, you can always check out the De’Longhi CGH800 Contact Grill and Panini Press.
In this review, we are going to talk about the different key features of this kitchen tool, as well as the different pros and cons that you might want to know about it.
- It can grill and toast different types of food quickly and evenly.
- Double side hot grilled plates
- Adjustable hinges, so you can grill or toast any type of food in different heights and sizes
- The grill is designed at an angle, allowing the grease and oil to drip down to the plate, to promote healthy eating.
- Comes with non-stick plates, so cleaning is as easy as one wipe.
- Nicely gripped handles that don’t heat up
- LED indicators
- Safety lock
- Fully adjustable thermostat
These are the different key features of the De’Longhi CGH800 Contact Grill and Panini Press. You can definitely expect more.
To know more on what the people say about this grill and Panini press, here are the different pros and cons of it, based on the different online reviews of people who have already tried it.
- It cooks the food very quickly and evenly
- You can adjust the grill height, to accommodate any type of food that you want to cook
- The pans are non-stick, so you will never have a hard time cleaning it.
- It has a drip tray that catches oil drippings and grease, so cooking won’t be a mess.
- The trays are tilted a bit, so excess oil and fat will drip off, leaving you with a really delicious and healthy meal all the time.
- You can adjust the heat at a desired temperature, and heating the plates will not take too much time.
- Small and compact, so you can surely fit it inside any type of kitchen counter top without any hassle. In fact, you can also use this in dormitories.
- The plates are not removable, so if you prefer washing it, instead of wiping it clean, you will have a hard time doing it.
- There is no on and off switch
The De’Longhi CGH800 Contact Grill and Panini Press is really an efficient tool that you should not miss having. It will surely give you a convenient time in your kitchen, since you can use it as a grill, a toaster, or a Panini maker. Cooking with this kitchen tool is also very easy, since the plates are non-stick, and the hinges are fully adjustable, allowing you to cook almost anything that your heart desires. All you have to do is adjust the plates to your desired height, depending on the food that you want to cook.
The only concern about the De’Longhi CGH800 Contact Grill and Panini Press is the non removable plates. Some people really want this feature, especially because it allows them to clean the surface evenly, by just popping them inside the dishwasher. Nonetheless, the plates are actually non-stick, so cleaning can be as easy as just wiping the oil or grease off.
The body of this grill and Panini press is also sleek and compact. Therefore, it will be very easy for you to place it on top of your kitchen counter, or store it inside a kitchen cabinet without any hassle. You can also use this in dorms, so you will never have to spend more on store bought foods that are not healthy and are very pricey.
This grill and Panini press proves to be one of the most in demand in the market, since it comes with a lot of benefits not only to the health, but to giving more value to your hard earned money.